Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'd do it again

I've been rather busy the past couple of weeks, moving into our new house, so I haven't had too much time to reflect on the workcamp. But I do know that given the opportunity I would definately go again. The work was *gasp* fun and the fellowship great. And that "random" computer program that assigns us to our crews, I don't think that it was completely random. There is no way on earth that crews could get along so well on a flawed, man made system. I thank God for the crew that he put me with. They were awesome and we all got along so well that it made the work fun.
One thing I'm not sure about though is whether or not I would go with a different Youth Group. It could possibly change my whole outlook on the group workcamps. We have a fantastic group at BRC. Here in Indiana I will have to try and find something that will compare, but will never take the place of my Youth Group in NY.

No comments: